|Kona Kai is excited to announce that it has finished both the revitalization of the pool area and Vessel Restaurant. Opening day is July 4th and we invite all our guests to experience all that the hotel has to offer. In addition to our refreshed pool and restaurant guests will enjoy staying in our newly renovated guest rooms and suites, which were completed late last year, along with the other comforts that accompany the multi-million dollar refreshment project that has taken place.
With a fresh new look, combining classic beach charm with whimsical accents, patrons will also see re-imagined meetings spaces, perfect for everything from small groups to large weddings. Our commitment to impeccable service is our priority during this exciting transformation.
While Vessel Restaurant & Bar is closed, we will be offering:
Manager’s Reception each evening from 5pm – 6pm featuring complimentary wine and beer
- Grab & Go Breakfast Bar in the Lobby Area daily from 7am – 1pm, with coffee service, mimosas, bloody mary’s, pastries and cold breakfast items
- A limited breakfast and dinner Room Service menu for delivery to your room, the lobby, beach or courtyard
- Lobby Bar open from 5pm – 9pm and serving beer, wine and cocktails
- Complimentary roundtrip transportation to Ocean Beach and Seaport Village.
- Chaise lounges, volleyballs, soccer balls, badminton, bocce balls, and sandcastle building on the beach. (Complimentary equipment may be checked out on the beach.)
- Stand up paddle boards, jet skis, kayaks, power boats, Segway’s, bicycles, and other recreational water sport equipment is available through our on property Action Sports Rental.
- Kids’ Game Room, featuring a Wii game system, is located in the Coronado Ballroom.
- Complimentary movie nights are offered on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday evenings at 8pm in our ballroom, complete with popcorn and sodas.
- Nightly bonfire on the beach at 7pm. S’mores kits are for sale at the front desk.
For more information, please call